Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A Book!

After several years of friends and family hounding me I am going to try to write a book about wild foods. This will not be a cook book, more of a journey about my fascination with nature and food. It will have some recipes but also historical, cultural and personal information about a variety of wild (and some cultivated) foods.  Knowing where our food comes from, how different plants and animals have been used thru time and in different cultures is important to me.  As is the idea that all of our senses are connected, and all creative endeavors are likewise connected. taste, sight, sound, touch; music, food, art, movement.  Its all one.   So now dear readers I need your help to make this happen.   Please comment , give tips, editorial remarks and ideas.  Onto the  "BOOK".....

No comments:

Post a Comment